1. The information that we will collect
- The information security options that you can choose.
- How will we use your information?
- We will share your information with whom and how
- We protect your information
- How to contact us when you have questions and issues to be resolved?
2. About collecting your personal information
We may collect your “Personal Information”. This information includes your name, address, telephone number, email address or health status information, and they will be collected in the following ways:
- When you sign up for a newsletter or any form of communication with camnangbenhdalieu.com.
- When you participate in our online survey.
We may also collect non-personally identifiable information – these are not personally identifiable information – through Cookies and Web Beacons, mobile applications from Wikibacsi.com, and from External sources even if you have not registered an account or provided any personal information to camnangbenhdalieu.com or not.
3. What are my options when I want to secure my personal information?
Most web surfing software can be set to reject cookies. So, you can edit the display of the ad images as you like by visiting the network option selection network heterosexual Ad selection on the network.
4. How will your personal information be used?
We may use information collected from you to:
- Manage Your Account
- Allow you to use specific services and tools;
- Respond to correspondence and communication requests for administrative purposes;
- Gather your opinions about the site and the products and services we provide;
- Analyze the behavior and activities of consumers;
- Provide realistic content and advertising for you and users with the same demographic and interest characteristics;
- Perform the research and measurement activities;
- Send confidential e-mails or e-mails with content related to health issues of interest, including news, announcements, reminders and opportunities from camnangbenhdalieu.com;
- Submit product and service referrals or information about health issues that may be of interest to you
We may also combine two personal and non-personal sources collected from you, and may also combine your personal information with information from external sources. Third parties may use non-personally identifiable information to create ads in accordance with the tastes and interests of the user community.
5. Who do we share your information with?
Camnangbenhdalieu.com will not disclose your personal information unless it is authorized by you or:
- To comply with state requirements such as law, policy, search warrant, subpoena, or court order;
- To provide sponsors and manufacturers when it is a necessary part of the product or service to be transferred to camnangbenhdalieu.com;
- In the event of internal company changes, such as mergers and acquisitions, the sale of corporate or company assets;
- In special cases, such as in response to physical threats to you and other users.
- Camnangbenhdalieu.com will not provide your information to third parties without your permission.
6. How do we protect and store your information?
We use and will make every effort to enforce management, material, and technical measures to protect the personal information it collects.
Information about you is collected
- Personal information
If you wish to register or wish to be updated to the current membership profile of camnangbenhdalieu.com or to access certain functions on the camnangbenhdalieu.com website, you may be required to provide personal information.
“Personal Information” is information that we may use to identify or contact you, such as your name, address, telephone number, or email address. Some of our interactive tools and services may require you to submit health information – this is also considered a type of personal information.
- Notices and emails sent to you
By registering and using the camnangbenhdalieu.com website at different times, you will have the choice of accepting your personal information to receive promotional messages/newsletters – such as Notice of a specific illness – via email camnangbenhdalieu.com and/or directly from third parties.
When you sign up for our email newsletter on our website or at any time, you can always opt-out of receiving newsletters from camnangbenhdalieu.com or from our sponsors.
- You can unsubscribe from the newsletter by:
Follow the instructions always attached at the end of each newsletter we send.
Over time, camnangbenhdalieu.com can conduct online research surveys via email invitations, on-line survey appearances, and online group discussions.
When you participate in a survey, we may ask you to provide your personal information. The personal information you submit in a survey may be used by camnangbenhdalieu.com for research and measurement purposes as described below, including to measure the effectiveness of the content, advertising or our programs.
The email you sent to camnangbenhdalieu.com
Non-personally identifiable information
Even if you do not register or provide any personal information to camnangbenhdalieu.com, we will still collect non-personally identifiable information regarding your use of the camnangbenhdalieu.com website. “Non-personally identifiable information” is information that cannot be used to identify or contact you.
We may also collect non-personal information about our users from outside sources. Although you can use the functions of camnangbenhdalieu.com without registration, many tools and services specific on the site of camnangbenhdalieu.com may require you to register.
Cookies and Web Beacons
We generally collect non-personally identifiable information about your use of the website at www.camnangbenhdalieu.com and other websites through Cookies and Web Beacons. “Cookies” are small data files that are stored on the hard drive of the computer that you use to view the site.
Each computer accessing the website of camnangbenhdalieu.com will be assigned a different cookie by camnangbenhdalieu.com. “Web Beacons” are graphic files embedded in a website, commonly used to monitor activity on a website and send back information to their servers (the server may belong to a web host, a network advertiser, or another third party).
The information here will be information from your browser, such as the IP address, the URL of the Web Beacons site, the type of browser accessing the site, and the ID number of any previous cookie set by the server on your computer.
Third party advertising providers may also use this information on our behalf to help camnangbenhdalieu.com provide advertising on camnangbenhdalieu.com’s website as well as on other websites based on your browsing activity on our sites.
Camnangbenhdalieu.com may continue to adjust advertisements on the camnangbenhdalieu.com website and third-party websites based on additional information of non-personally identifiable information collected by camnangbenhdalieu.com or third parties.
Non-personally identifiable information is collected by third parties without the authorization of camnangbenhdalieu.com
We work with third parties to display ads about user community interests. Sponsors or advertisers on the website of camnangbenhdalieu.com may use their own cookies, Web Beacons or other online tracking technology in banner ads on the site and in emails, promotions special or informational letters we send to you.
Our advertising policies also prohibit advertisers from linking any portion of personal information collected by them on camnangbenhdalieu.com’s website to their personal or other personal information collection, or from other sites unless they are connected to a particular program.
7. What are your options?
Update/Remove your personal information
If you have registered and wish to delete any of your personal information, please contact us using the contact methods listed below. We will remove your personal information from our database of activities and our back-up databases as per your request.
You should know that the complete removal of any information you have provided to the website of camnangbenhdalieu.com from our servers is technically impossible.
Most browser software can be set to reject cookies. Most browsers will provide instructions on how to set up cookie rejection in the “help” section of the toolbar.
If you would like to decline your cookies, some of the functionality and functionality of this website may not function properly, however you do not need to accept our cookies to use the website of camnangbenhdalieu.com effectively.
We will often work with third-party ad networks to display ads on our site. Our advertising providers will use technology to collect non-personal information about your activities on our sites to provide you with relevant ads based on active cookies to browse the website and your interests. The Website, camnangbenhdalieu.com, will not respond to web browser “not tracking” the signal.
8. How will the information we collect from you be used?
The information that camnangbenhdalieu.com collects about you will be used by Hello Health Group to:
- Manage Your Account
- Allow you access to certain tools and services,
- Answer the questions that you send us and send you the contact information of the website or service of camnangbenhdalieu.com,
- Gather your feedback on our website or service,
- Analyzes statistics of users’ behaviors and activities, including how often areas of the website are visited and how many emails are received and opened to read,
- Provide more useful content or ads on camnangbenhdalieu.com’s website or on other websites you visit after leaving the camnangbenhdalieu.com website for you and those with similar demographic characteristics and common interests;
- Perform research and measurement activities, including:
- Send emails dedicated to you or electronic messages for your health benefits, including news, notifications, reminders and opportunities from camnangbenhdalieu.com.
- Send you offers and materials that provide information regarding your health benefits on behalf of our sponsors.
camnangbenhdalieu.com may combine personal and non-personal information collected by us and may incorporate such information with information obtained from outside sources.
9. Research and measurement activities
Information that camnangbenhdalieu.com collects about you may be combined with information obtained through third parties by camnangbenhdalieu.com for the purposes of research and measurement, including the measurement of internal effectiveness of the contents, ads or programs are made. Information from other sources may include age, gender, demographics, geography, personal interests, purchasing activity or other information.
We may report information that has been aggregated, however it is not possible to use this information to reassign an individual user of the website of camnangbenhdalieu.com to current or prospective advertisers and our other business partners.
We do not sell or share any personal information with any third party, except contractors performing services under our authority and they have agreed not to use the information received from us for any purpose other than performing the service on our behalf.
10. Who do we share your information with?
We may only disclose personal information to third parties:
- (1) to comply with legal requirements, such as by law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena, or court order; or
- (2) in special circumstances, such as in response to a threat of physical harm to you or others, for the protection of property or the protection or assertion of our legal rights.
In addition, we may disclose personal information as described below. We may also share your non-personally identifiable information, including your browsing activity on the websites of camnangbenhdalieu.com, with third-party advertising providers who may use this information on behalf of us to help camnangbenhdalieu.com provide advertising on the website of camnangbenhdalieu.com as well as on other websites.
In the event of a change in the company’s sovereignty, such as in the case of a merger or acquisition with another company, or in the case of asset sale or bankruptcy, camnangbenhdalieu.com has the right to transfer your personal information to new control parties or property buyers.
11. Disclosure of information to the contractor of camnangbenhdalieu.com
Contractors of camnangbenhdalieu.com will sometimes restrict access to your personal and non-personally identifiable information as they provide products or services to camnangbenhdalieu.com. These contractors include vendors of technology, services, data analysis, research, advertising and marketing support, and/or content related to the operation and maintenance of the website camnangbenhdalieu.com.
On the contract, we ask our contractors to:
- 2) do not use or disclose your personal or non-personal information for any other purposes for the purpose of providing the services or functions for camnangbenhdalieu.com.
12. Disclosure of information to third-party websites
The contents, services, and advertising on the camnangbenhdalieu.com’s websites may be located on or contain a link to a website operated by a company other than camnangbenhdalieu.com (also known as “Third Party Website “).
13. How do we protect your information?
We have reliable security measures to protect your personal information. However, despite the efforts made by camnangbenhdalieu.com to protect your personal information, always present a risk that third parties may find vulnerabilities in our security system or due to transmitting your information over the Internet can be interfering with and stealing.
The privacy of your personal information is important to us. When you enter personal information (including personal medical information on various tools on our site), we will encrypt the transmission of information or use SSL connection technology (Secure Socket Layer).
We will keep your personal information while your account is active or for storing information about you that is necessary to provide the service to you. You may remove or ask us to remove your personal information at any time, but you should be aware that the complete removal of any information you have provided to camnangbenhdalieu.com’s website from our servers is technically impossible.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of our children. The websites of camnangbenhdalieu.com are not designed to attract children under the age of 13. Websites of camnangbenhdalieu.com will not collect personal information from any children under the age of 13 when we are aware of this.
Contact camnangbenhdalieu.com with regards to your personal or confidential information
You can also contact the Camnangbenhdalieu.com Information Security Department at:
Medinet Media Joint Stock Company
Address: 4th Floor, Tower A, Song Da Building, Pham Hung Street, My Dinh 1 Ward, Tu Liem District, Hanoi
Phone: 0243 212 3133
Mobile: 0966 729 243
If we make any changes to this policy, we will notify you by email by sending it to the email address you registered and/or by posting a notice on the website before making changes effective.
For the Vietnamese Version please refer to here.